Thursday, March 27, 2014

Well... It has been a while....

I have spent all my time getting ready lately....
FOR MY KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM!!!!
I am so absolutely excited. I have been asked to take over in a Kinder classroom
through the end of the year, and who knows........ ;)

Well...
I have been very busy painting furniture and getting everything ready to start on Monday!!
Ah, the nerves are definitely starting.

I am so very thankful for my wonderful family and boyfriend that has helped me survive this week.
I know they are ready for me to clean the house up....
It is a mess here!

I will post classroom pictures soon!!


Meanwhile, I have started selling this awesome makeup - younique!
Please check out my page, I have a virtual party going on. It is really awesome, the mascara is the absolute best.....
Check it out....

www.youniqueproducts.com/TessSharp

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment